We strive for safety: yours & ours
- YAY! Our restaurant & Oak bar are open again. (we have some restrictions: 8 persons per table, mouthmasks, 1,5 meters between tables, closing hour …)
- Our hotel is open & we organize a corona proof breakfastbuffet.
- Check-in is possible via our reception between 14h & 22h, if later, we send you a keybox code for check-in.
- We ask you to make a contactless payment or payment with a card (we do not accept cash)
- We ask you to apply the rules of social distancing and try to keep (when possible!) 1,5 meters between each other & us.
- We installed CO2 sensors in our restaurant & Oak bar so we can foresee enough ventilation.
- We clean all surfaces, keyboxes & payment devices with a disinfectant product every day or after each use.
- After cleaning the rooms, we also use a disinfectant spray to clean the door handle, desk surface, minibar, soap dispenser, remote controller tv & air-conditioning controller …
- We ask you to use disinfectant gel in our lobby & public spaces (breakfast room, toilets, bar …) of our hotel.
- we ask you to wash your hands as much as possible & try to not touch things or products when not needed.
- We ask you to stay at home when you are sick or were in contact with a proven Covid-19 patient.
Do you have tips to improve this? Please contact us via email@example.com