We strive for safety: yours & ours
- Our Belgian Government decided to close all restaurants & bars from 19/10/2020 until further notice.
- Our hotel is open.
- Dinner during corona times? Our restaurant/bar are not open. If we have multiple hotelbookings, we offer a fresh daily menu (soup + maincourse) at € 27 on the room. When we offer this, you will get informed by e-mail, this have to be booked at last one day before arrival via e-mail. Thank you for understanding when this is not offered because of too few reservations, you will be informed when we offer it.
- Our neighborhood have enough take away addresses to foresee food, when you book a room, you will get this information by e-mail. You can also use our microwave for free (in lobby parkhouse & Carriage house). We ara always reachable for more information about this.
- Breakfast during corona times? Our breakastroom (buffet) is not open. If you book directly via e-mail or our website, a classic breakfast package is included and will be brought to your room. When youbook via another channel, you can always book an extra breakfactpackage via e-mail.
- We try to arrange most of our check-in via a keybox procedure.
- All dinner & breakfast is served on the room (more information will be in your e-mail inbox, after booking a room)
- We try to arrange all payments before or after arrival via a credit card charge & email the copy of the invoice.
- We ask you to make a contactless payment or payment with a card (we do not accept cash)
- We ask you to apply the rules of social distancing and try to keep (when possible!) 1,5 meters between each other & us.
- We clean all surfaces, keyboxes & payment devices with a disinfectant product every day or after each use.
- After cleaning the rooms, we also use a disinfectant spray to clean the door handle, desk surface, minibar, soap dispenser, remote controller tv & air-conditioning controller …
- We ask you to use disinfectant gel in our lobby & public spaces (breakfast room, toilets, bar …) of our hotel.
- we ask you to wash your hands as much as possible & try to not touch things or products when not needed.
- We ask you to stay at home when you are sick or were in contact with a proven Covid-19 patient.
Do you have tips to improve this? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org